Parenting in the internet age certainly still has its challenges, but tech-savvy parents have several options in the App Store that can help ease some of the stress. Storing important information, accessing records and even entertaining your newborn can all be done with a tap of the screen; here are ten iPhone apps that all new parents should check out.
All new parents need some help, so it is a great idea for the iPhone to serve multiple purposes. Check out the App Store for these and other great apps for new parents. You never knew a phone could do so much.
THANK YOU NANNY NET - Debbie Denard
BEST NEW PARENTING BLOG: NANNY NET – http://www.nanny.net/blog/10-iphone-apps-for-new-parents
HOW A BABY TAKES SHAPE INSIDE YOUR BODY: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/video/pregnancy/baby-takes-shape/
WONDERFUL PBS DOCUMENTARY recommended by author, Michael Gonzalez Wallace: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-secret-life-of-the-brain/
- TappyTaps Releases the First iOS Baby Monitor to Work Over a 3G, CDMA and Wifi Network (prweb.com)
- Coming Soon: The Wearable, Online, All-the-Time Baby Monitor (parenting.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Monitor Babies from iPhone, iPad or IPod (mariadorfner.wordpress.com)
- Apps for Pregnancy & Beyond (bellissimom.wordpress.com)
- Great Apps for Moms on the Go (theapptimes.com)