Do you have a Healthy Millionaire Mind? Dr. Thomas J. Stanley extensively interviewed and surveyed 733 Millionaires asking what factors were most vital to their success.
Top 10 factors they attribute to their success:
1. Being honest with all people
2. Being well-disciplined
3. Getting along with people
4. Having a supportive spouse
5. Working harder than most people
6. Loving my career/business
7. Having strong leadership qualities
8. Having a very competitive spirit/personality
9. Being very well-organized
10. Having an ability to sell my ideas/products
Integrity, someone who doesn’t cheat is high on the list, as well as having extraordinary energy and being physically fit. Integrity and physical fitness are within your control. Anyone can cheat. Anyone can be lazy and not exercise. Wise people make better choices, and reap the long-term rewards from it.
Here are remaining factors Millionaires attribute to their success:
11. Make wise investments
12. See opportunities others do not see
13. Be your own boss
14. Willing to take financial risk given the right return
15. Having good mentors
16. Having an urge to be well-respected
17. Investing in your own business
18. Finding a profitable niche
19. Having extraordinary energy
20. Being physically fit
21. Having a high IQ/superior intellect
23. Attending a top-rated college
24. Ignoring the criticism of detractors
25. Living below your means
26. Having strong religious faith
27. Being lucky
28. Investing in the equities of public corporations
29. Having excellent investment advisors
30. Graduating near/top of your class
Dr. Thomas J. Stanley, Author, “The Millionaire Mind”
Stanley is the author, lecturer and researcher who has studied the affluent since 1973. He’s written some best-selling books including, “The Millionaire Next Door,” “Marketing to the Affluent,” and “The Millionaire Mind.”
The Millionaire Mind leads to the Billionaire Mind.
Maria Dorfner is an award-winning television producer and health journalist. She is the founder of NewsMD, specializing in creating and promoting health stories that positively impact lives.
She is also the founder of Healthy Within Network (HWN), which focuses on positive healthy news for your mind, body and spirit.
Strategic partnership inquiries contact: email@example.com